Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In the Swim

North Idaho has far fewer in-ground swimming pools than southern climes boast but there are some spectacular backyard "cement ponds" in these parts. Last week I peered over the back fence from the Highlands Country Club golf course at one of the finer examples of private pool ownership. This pool is larger than those to be found at many Las Vegas hotels, its width extending beyond the right and left sides of this photograph.

2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

Hey, I have one of those in my backyard too!

Of course, my pond is only visible after a heavy rain. I need to fix a drainage problem...

Anonymous said...

Hello, welcome all of you. This is fantastic picture. I am really impressed with it.
___________________

george

Addiction Recovery Idaho