Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Robins on the River

I never see robins in the winter, at least not in my North Idaho yard and neighborhood. We participated in the Great Backyard Bird Count and our travels took us "on location" to Q'emlin Park on the Spokane River. There were the expected mallards and Canada geese but much to my surprise there were robins everywhere. At least three dozen we counted, including the one pictured here enjoying berries for breakfast. Can spring be far behind?

2 comments:

JBelle said...

uh, small order of housekeeping over at my place. you can do it with pictures. promise.

Lil ol' me... said...

Great job as always on your blog, Ms. Kerri...