Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hi Honey, I'm Home

One of the few reasons for me to ever leave my North Idaho home...family...is the reason for the gap in posts here in the past week. A wonderful Christmas with the youngest daughter in Utah took us through Montana, south eastern Idaho and northern Utah. Some beautiful scenery to be seen but I do love North Idaho best.

2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

We're going to make that drive in the spring... I'm too chicken to do it in the winter. I hate driving in snow!

Have a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Phil, out of 1,400 miles round trip maybe 100 were a bit of bad road. Christmas day was sunny and white and the Wasatch range never looked more beautiful. Further south, St. George is also a scenic region.
Happy New Years to you and your family. I'm sure I'll see you out "on location" in 2008!