Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Polar Bear Pair

As the snow returns to North Idaho, the people at Flaherty's Fine Art & Framing on Government Way in Coeur d'Alene found a way to make lemonade from the weather lemons of late. Sculpted from an icy pile of snow this pair of polar bears is right at home.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

Nice 'lemonade' ... I so enjoy your photos around town and the outskirts. Reminds me of when I was taking a yearlong science/photo lab in high school (1975) and had the opportunity to dash off of the spur of the moment for a photo op. Now-a-days, my 'free spirit' has limited time for impromptu opportunities.