Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Perfect Winter Day

From the same vantage point that the photograph of the floating green was made, this view of the point at Tubbs Hill on Lake Coeur d'Alene in the sunshine captured what I love about winter in North Idaho. On those days that the sun shines on the white powder snow, as it clings to the branches in a forest of green, I bask in my good fortune to live where I'm surrounded by such incredible beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You captured it perfectly. As a Hill that we walk on everyday of the year, such a magnificent place to find peace and quiet. The Stickman