Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

River Run

The trails at Kiwanis Park in Post Falls were the site of the first Cross Country meet of the year for high schools in North Idaho on Saturday. The 6th Annual Post Falls River Run took place in 40-acre Kiwanis Park with paved parking, picnic areas, picnic shelters, restrooms, and beach access on the Spokane River. At the south end of Ross Point Road, this beautiful spot is part of the City of Post Falls park system.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Nice pic, I thought that was you taking pics as I was trying to also get one of my son Peter. He is the one in the back. May I ask if I could have a copy of that one please..I can copy it to mine or you can email me @ suehutter77@gmail.com Thanks, I am a the photo queen mom...