Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Art of the Lure

There are all kinds of lures in life and the waters of North Idaho draw fishing fans throughout the four seasons. Lakes, ponds and reservoirs, including alpine lakes, are open all year for fishing. Winter stream season runs from December 1 through March 31
http://fishandgame.idaho.gov has comprehensive information on fishing in North Idaho.

4 comments:

North Idaho Skinny said...

I added your link to my blog. Hope you don't mind. I'd love to lunch someday if you have time ... and pick your brain. Taryn

Lil ol' me... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil ol' me... said...

I'll try it again...(I wrote the above 'comment deleted')...the Lure Picture reminds me of my Dad, who was an avid fly-fisherman. I visit your blog quite a lot, Kerri; it helps me keep in touch with what's happening in my former "home area".

Anonymous said...

IE, I used to send weekly emails to my daughters and other family members who lived out of state and include photos Bert and I had taken in our travels around North Idaho. The last sentence would always be...."now tell me again why you don't live here?"
My North Idaho email postcards became a family favorite. I created OnLocation in April to expand the audience for my photography and I believe it's people just like yourself who've enjoyed it most. If you've ever lived in North Idaho you never forget how beautiful it is. On a daily basis I see such incredible beauty and I hope there never comes a day when I fail to see it.
Thanks for reading and by the way, Oregon is my second favorite state. :)
Kerri