Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pied Piper of the Parade


After an hour-plus of parade watching in Post Falls on Saturday, spectators were feeling the affects of the 90-degree temperatures. Then off in the distance could be seen relief from the heat as the 6,000 gallon tanker truck from Ground Force Manufacturing made its way down the parade route. Kids of all ages romped in the spray ... the perfect end to a small town parade.

2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

What a great photo! These last three days I've just sat on the back patio and watched my kids frolic in their new water slide/pool contraption. This afternoon, my brain set on broil, I finally came to my senses, went into the house for my swimsuit, then came out to join them in the cool, refreshing water. My kids were like, "What took you so long, Daddy?!"

Anonymous said...

Phil, I'm with your kids...what took you so long! LOL
I'm on the parade committee and hopped out of my golf cart long enough to get gloriously drenched myself. It was not only refreshing on a hot day, it was so spontanious I felt like a kid myself. Grownups need to do more of that.