Welcome to North Idaho

To live in a place other people dream of visiting is incredible. Through the lens of my camera OnLocation North Idaho will bring you a slice of life as we know it in the Idaho panhandle. Enjoy!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrate!


It's a red, white and blue kind of day in beautiful North Idaho! Dozens of celebrations on the lakes and rivers, including parades and fireworks. I'll be "on location" in Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls. There will be no shortage of reminders about how blessed we are to have enjoyed freedom for 233 years in this great United States of America. Celebrate with your family and friends!
for 4th of July events go to the FYInorthidaho link above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that was you that stopped by on Friday, sorry I wasn't out yet. I was in the shower and saw a white car out front and I thought a red white and blue shirt of some kind, and after seeing your picture, assumed it might have been you. Maybe next time. The Stickman

Kerri Rankin Thoreson said...

Yes, we brought the daughter and son-in-law by after the parade to meet you. They were here visiting and had admired the beautiful sticks you created for me and Bert. They were very impressed by the work you do with the children of the community. I thought you might have been at the parade yourself so we just looked around briefly and headed on our way.